Friday, February 1, 2013

A reflection on "Industry of the ORDINARY" @Chicago cultural center


"INDUSTRY OF THE ORDINARY" 
by Adam Brooks and Mathew Wilson

Since I stepped into the gallery, I suddenly felt that this art gallery is NOT ordinary as its name. 
Many photos and objects are obviously extraordinary.


This is a brochure I received from this event. 



As I mentioned above, it looks ordinary but it isn't. 
The artist choose to present their art work in a simple way. 
It looks interesting, isn't it?



This piece was the first one which caught my eyes when I walked into the gallery.


In my opinion, this gallery presents both artists' thought about the industry which related to us or human being. I'm not a person who enjoy working around to see art but this gallery somehow a little interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment