Friday, February 1, 2013

#1 Don't miss out!!


Here's is a cool art website which is hosted by a Thai artist. 
His name is Noyneung who described himself as an art teacher, illustrator and graphic designer. 
Enjoy doing makeup as a favorite hobby. 
At first, I found his homepage accidentally but  I intentionally became his fan. 
There are some pieces of his artworks. Let's take a look.



This is one of my favorite. A dinosaur!! 

 
Another actions of a dinosaur.


Does anyone recognize this character? 
However, it took me a while to figure out where is his eyes? 



 Is that also amazed you guys?



The Paddle Pop ice cream!!
When I was a kid, it was super popular in my country. 
Have you guys ever tried the Paddle Pop?



If you are a big fan of Star War, please check this out. 
Master Yoda!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment